INJURED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT? DO YOU HAVE A WRONGFUL DEATH CASE?
Such crashes typically involve serious damages and require serious legal advocacy in order to gain fair compensation.
No matter how conscientious they are, motorcyclists are vulnerable to reckless or negligent driving by motorists, and to hazardous riding conditions created by poor road maintenance. But law enforcement officials and insurance adjustors often try to blame the victim in these cases, based on the risk of motorcycle riding. Attorney Aaron Boland fights for the rights of his clients, holding responsible parties and big insurance companies accountable to the fullest extent.
You or your loved one may be eligible to gain substantial compensation for various types of damages as a result of a motorcycle accident:
- Medical expenses: Reimbursement for medical expenses already billed and anticipated future expenses. We can also help negotiate down your billed medical expenses after you receive the settlement or judgement, resulting in maximum compensation for you.
- Loss of income: If the incident and its aftermath impacted your income and projected future earnings, you are entitled to compensation.
- Out-of-pocket expenses: Any other expenses related to the accident, for example: co-pays, transportation, uncovered medical expenses, household care services, etc.
- Punitive Damages: When the wrongdoer’s negligence was reckless and egregious—as in the case of a drunk driver—victims may receive a punitive award in addition to the other damages.
- Property damage: Payments for repair or replacement of vehicles or other valuable property.
- Pain and suffering: Payback for the physical human costs suffered during or as the result of an accident.
- Emotional distress: Compensation for the mental anguish and psychological trauma of the event and its aftermath.
- Loss of enjoyment: If injuries impact your ability to do the things you like to do that contribute to your normal quality of life.
- Loss of consortium: Loss of relationship with a spouse, relative, or other close loved one.
- See Also: Wrongful Death in the case of the death of a loved one.
Attorney Aaron Boland knows how to investigate motorcycle accidents, and he knows the intricacies of the law and insurance company practices. If you’re not happy with their settlement offer, we will be prepared to go to trial.
Contact the law office of Aaron Boland today for a free consultation.
You pay no fees until we win.