HURT IN A CAR WRECK?
Then you need legal help to gain full compensation for your damages.
Car crashes result in various degrees of severity, but one thing they all have in common is that even when you weren’t at fault, insurance companies are reluctant to pay for all the damages to property, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost income that you may have experienced as a result. It takes an attorney who’s experienced in this specialty to identify all the potentially liable parties and hold them accountable, in order to obtain the maximum compensation as quickly as possible.
Don’t settle for less.
You or your loved one may be eligible to gain substantial compensation for various types of damages as a result of a car accident:
- Medical expenses: Reimbursement for medical expenses already billed and anticipated future expenses. We can also help negotiate down your billed medical expenses after you receive the settlement or judgement, resulting in maximum compensation for you.
- Loss of income: If the incident and its aftermath impacted your income and projected future earnings, you are entitled to compensation.
- Out-of-pocket expenses: Any other expenses related to the accident, for example: co-pays, transportation, uncovered medical expenses, household care services, etc.
- Punitive Damages: When the wrongdoer’s negligence was reckless and egregious—as in the case of a drunk driver—victims may receive a punitive award in addition to the other damages.
- Property damage: Payments for repair or replacement of vehicles or other valuable property.
- Pain and suffering: Payback for the physical human costs suffered during or as the result of an accident.
- Emotional distress: Compensation for the mental anguish and psychological trauma of the event and its aftermath.
- Loss of enjoyment: If injuries impact your ability to do the things you like to do that contribute to your normal quality of life.
- Loss of consortium: Loss of relationship with a spouse, relative, or other close loved one.
- See Also: Wrongful Death in the case of the death of a loved one.
Aaron Boland provides crash victims with the support they need to obtain justice. He goes beyond the original, and often flawed, police report of a crash to demonstrate what really happened and who was at fault. He knows how the insurance companies try to minimize and drag out payments. He works with accident reconstruction engineers, medical expert witnesses, forensic specialists, and jury and trial consultants to make a compelling and persuasive case on your behalf. If you’re not happy with their settlement offer, we will be prepared to go to trial.
Contact the law office of Aaron Boland today for a free consultation.
You pay no fees until we win.