BADLY BITTEN BY A DOG?
If you or a loved one—a child, perhaps—has been attacked by a dog, we can help with the recovery.
Dog bites and attacks have serious physical consequences, including major injuries to bones and tissues, and they often require costly medical procedures, including reconstructive or cosmetic surgery. Attacks by dogs can also cause significant and long-lasting emotional trauma, especially to children, and for parents who witness the incident.
Dog bite claims are frequently covered by a dog owner’s homeowner’s insurance policy.
You or your loved one may be eligible to gain substantial compensation for various types of damages as a result of a dog bite:
- Medical expenses: Reimbursement for medical expenses already billed and anticipated future expenses. We can also help negotiate down your billed medical expenses after you receive the settlement or judgement, resulting in maximum compensation for you.
- Loss of income: If the incident and its aftermath impacted your income and projected future earnings, you are entitled to compensation.
- Out-of-pocket expenses: Any other expenses related to the accident, for example: co-pays, transportation, uncovered medical expenses, household care services, etc.
- Punitive Damages: When the wrongdoer’s negligence was reckless and egregious, victims may receive a punitive award in addition to the other damages.
- Property damage: Payments for repair or replacement of vehicles or other valuable property.
- Pain and suffering: Payback for the physical human costs suffered during or as the result of an accident.
- Emotional distress: Compensation for the mental anguish and psychological trauma of the event and its aftermath.
- Loss of enjoyment: If injuries impact your ability to do the things you like to do that contribute to your normal quality of life.
- Loss of consortium: Loss of relationship with a spouse, relative, or other close loved one.
- See Also: Wrongful Death in the case of the death of a loved one.
Attorney Aaron Boland has experience advocating for the victims of severe dog bites. If you’re not happy with their settlement offer, we will be prepared to go to trial.
Contact the law office of Aaron Boland today for a free consultation.
You pay no fees until we win.